Mardi Draw Fundraiser
February 22, 2020
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sponsored by HEB and Hartman Distributing Company
Tickets are $40 per person and $70 per couple. Purchase here
In the philanthropic spirit of Mardi Gras tradition, we would like to invite you to a fundraiser honoring donors, art enthusiasts and the artist themselves for an evening of revelry and giving.
Mardi Draw, Victoria Art League’s second annual fundraising event will benefit the funds for a new technology/media center at our community art league.
Join us for a crawfish boil, wine/beer, a night of jazz music by the local jazz band Take3, beads, fun, and best of all winning local art! It's the luck of the draw!
This is a great way to show your support for artists in Victoria! Don't miss this fun event for a good cause in support of the arts on Saturday, February 22, 2020, 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
Tickets are $40 per person & $70 per couple. Purchase: here
Art Draw Tickets may be purchased at the event.
A special thank you to our generous donors,
HEB and Hartman Distributing Company!
The Victoria Art League is completely operated by volunteers. We need your time and commitment to help us sustain operation so that our artist can continue to enjoy and have lasting experiences in the arts.
Get involved and volunteer in one of the following areas:
- Docent/Gallery Host – A docent is one who helps with the general day to day operations of the gallery. Training will be provided. We ask all the artist to commit to volunteering twice a month (Tuesday – Saturday, 1 pm – 5 pm).
- Membership – Collect membership information, manage records of members, create welcome packets for new members, work with telephone committee.
- Newsletter – Use your creative skills in sharing information through our monthly newsletter. Collect information, compile pictures, and share information with members.
- Hospitality – If you like to throw a party here is a volunteer spot for you! Coordinate social activities for the members throughout the year.
- Art Show Coordinator/Assistance – Each year the league host two art shows, Youth Art Show and a Fall Art Show. Help coordinate artist, displays, and judges for this special event.
- Market Days/Bazaar – assist in setting up displays, marketing, and recruiting volunteers to work one of our most profitable.
- Yearbook – Collecting information and working with membership chair in creating a newsletter that showcases the organization and is given to members. Need to be able to work with computer (Microsoft Word).
- Maintenance/Property Repairs – if you are a handy person in working with tools and could help with maintenance and repairs to the art league we could use your help!
- Workshop/Demonstration –Teach a skill or host a demonstration in your area of expertise.
- Artist-of-the-Month – schedule artist each month to participate hosting an exhibit in the gallery
- Community Outreach – coordinate exhibits with Citizens Medical Center, Victoria Regional Airport and any other locations that we can share artistic talents in the community.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us.